We will be open for DINE-IN
starting march 29th!
Dear customers and friends,
First and foremost, we would like to take this opportunity to deeply thank our loyal customers for all 27 years since our opening. Your kindness, support, and loyalty have meant a great deal to us during this difficult time.
The pandemic has brought about unprecedented change, including a qualified employee shortage. In order to adapt, we will be instituting some changes:
Per CDC guidelines:
- Due to an increase in prices inour food suppliers, all items will be temporarily increasing $.50. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- No available restrooms
- Format - FOR DINE-IN: Please seat yourself at any available *CLEAN* table and we will take your order tableside!
- Last seating for dine-in is 1:45 (for lunch) & 7:45 (for dinner)
- No reservations
- Eco-friendly disposables for both dine-in and to-go
- Exciting new street food
- Efficient to-go text ordering
- Expanded grocery offerings
Thank you for all the support over the last 27 years. Please check our website and our Instagram for continuous updates.
Dan Nguyen (Proprietor)
For to go orders, please use our TEXT-TO-ORDER option first, using the phone number & instructions below.
(phone-in orders can take a while)
How to text order:
• Provide name
• Quantity + Item # + options (meat, noodles or rice type where applicable)
• Utensils (chopsticks, fork, spoon)
• Sriracha, Hoisin, Soy Garlic chili, Sambal Olek
• Allergy or special notes
• Desired pick up time
We’ll respond in 5-10 minutes
*You can also write your order on paper. Take picture and text us the picture
*During peak hours between 4:30-6:30 we might need up to 15 minutes to respond.
Please note: Curbside pick up needs to be prepaid over text or phone call.
Or called in at:
And as always, our Marketplace is open for you to order from to make Café Orient inspired meals in your home.